My favourite piece of tech

My favourite piece of tech is the smartphone. The first smartphone I had when I was fourteen years old, in my life I have had three smartphones. Using a smartphone is very easy, now the cell phones are very modern with many facilities to help us in everyday life, most have "touch" screens, for this and other qualities a smartphone is a great tool that allows us to organize, communicate and seek information.

When I used my first smartphone I used it mostly to listen to music, I enjoyed it very much! I like the smartphone because is a piece of tech that is portable, easy to manipulate, communicates through flames and messages and the search for information with just a touch.

The truth is that I believe that life without smartphones would be the same but simpler and not so globalized. I believe that the use of the smartphones in young children should not be allowed because children should play and discover the world from the simple but for the adult life it will serve very much.




Resultado de imagen para smartphone

Comentarios

  1. I think the same, children shouldn't use a lot of technology, they should play with other things, in the nature and parks.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I am also against that small children use cell phones, it is very harmful to your health.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you respect to the children shouldn't use smarthphones, because thay need use his imagination, and development all his senses... I think that for the adults is very useful, but also there are to be careful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I chose the same object my friend!!! and I think the same as you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite picture

Netflix: The best panorama