Netflix: The best panorama
Nowadays Netflix has become in a plataform very used by the world, not only for adults but for the differents ages because contains movies, series and programs for every tastes.
In the last time I have seen three series very interestings, one called "Stranger Things", and others called "13 reasons for why" and "Dark"not to mention the many movies that I've also seen. Actually I am seeing a spanish serie called "La casa de papel" is very entertaining and in the end of each chapter you have need of see another one.
Netflix is a plataform with most content about a lot of differents categories and topics sense the romance until the comedy, for this reason I believe that in the future it could replace the TV but Netflix have a cost and for some people could be a little expensive and unnecesary.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario