My autobiography

Hello, I´m Raquel Pino, I´m a dancer I love dance! actually I study dance in the university of Chile. In general I´m very shy but with my friends and my boyfriend I´m more sociable.


I love the color blue like the sea, also I like go to the beach in the summer and swim in the sea It´s so relaxing and delicious...but the summer ended. All that remains is to dance for this new autumn.

I live in Santiago of Chile with my family composed for my mother Marilen, my father Hernan, my sister Gisselle and my grandmother Agustina also I have a brother David but he has his own family composed for my sister in law Ana, and my little nephews David, Constanza and Joaquin, I love playing with my nephews!.

I like the astrology, is very interesting for me but sometimes it scares me a little because you find a lot of information anyway the astrology is beautiful. My sun sign is aquarius, my moon sign is leo and my ascendent sign is cancer It´s amazing how much you can know through astrology.
Resultado de imagen para astrologia imagenes

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite picture

Netflix: The best panorama

My favourite piece of tech