Why I chose this program.
I chose the program of dance because I love dance since i was little girl, I started dancing at seven years old in a ballet municipal of La Granja, then I dance in a cea company of dance I learned ballet, modern technique, jazz, tap, folclore and ballroom At 16 am at an art college named isuch there I met the contemporary dance and I love it to this day. Somehow unconscious I always knew that I would never stop dancing, my body asked me as a necessity that trascended the physical, the dance nourishes me from the innermerost, from the spirit.
The true is that I don`t look me making other thing. In the future I want to dance a lot, teach, be a choreographer, learn a lot from everything and everyone to be a dancer that really only wants to try to sensitize a world so cold and frivolous.
The true is that I don`t look me making other thing. In the future I want to dance a lot, teach, be a choreographer, learn a lot from everything and everyone to be a dancer that really only wants to try to sensitize a world so cold and frivolous.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario