What are you passionate about?


There are many things that I love the truth, all the time there are things that move me strongly.

My great passion is dance, it's something so mine, something that roots me, and it transforms me and makes me aware of all the days of my life, and when nothing else happens, my body and my spirit get emptied little by little. I always have a hard time saying in words what the dance gives me and what I feel when I live it, how to explain something that has never been said in words? very difficult, but I think it is a gigantic love, is the inexhaustible source of learning to become a great dancer and a great person.

Another thing that I'm very passionate about are human relationships, when things happen that give you a surge of energy, the heart accelerates and all your desires explode. I love that vital effervescence!  

I like to experience "the passion", it is beautiful to live with passion, to work with passion, and to give passion.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite picture

Netflix: The best panorama

My favourite piece of tech