Career Related Website

My favourite website about dance is http://www.quasarciadedanca.com.br/. This website is about a brazilian dance company that I love very much because his dance  is amazing. "Quasar Cia de Danca" they are engaged to the contemporary dance where create many works about different topics, some more serious and others more fun.

This website contains first a presentation of de dance company, also contain reviews about the history and presentations of the dance company. There are other links also where you to see some of his works, to the recent news, the programming of his next presentations and his contact.

The true is that I don´t see with frequency this website but always I see his videos in youtube. I don´t know if the website of the dance company I like, I think that the dance company I like very much and see his work that is so special because proposes news aesthetics, his work is different to the usual, contain a lot true and a lot humanity also a lot humor. "Quasar Cia de Danca" it is sensitive dance, primitive and at the same time sophisticated, it is exquisite, fot that reason and more I love that dance company.

Resultado de imagen para quasar cia de dança

Comentarios

  1. I have liked this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3dwUfYu-mk
    I have the feeling that this artwork is humorous.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite picture

Netflix: The best panorama

My favourite piece of tech