How have you changed?



Changes ... there have been a lot of changes in myself, all my life, and they will continue to happen, or I hope so.
As for the personality and the character, the truth is that I have always been a rather shy person and of few words, although never autistic, I have always had few but good friends to whom I have had a lot of confidence to unwrap. I think that every time I'm a bit more sociable, compared to previous years, but I'm working on that. I believe that my shyness has a lot to do with that I am very introspective and volatile, it is hard for me to put my feet and my ideals on earth, but I think that if I am doing what I love most in life it is because I was somehow brave and land.
As for the physical, I am very young, I am only nineteen years old, and I feel a little at puberty yet. There have been times when I have had a lot of butt and others that do not exist, as with my breasts jajjjaj... I think that even many things are moving and balancing within me, just as I currently feel very healthy physically.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite picture

Netflix: The best panorama

My favourite piece of tech